You tell us where, when and why. We tell you how. From individuals and small local businesses to national large companies, we support all of your immigration needs.
U.S companies are now competing with foreign companies around the world more than ever. In a global economy, it is more crucial than ever that key personnel be able to cross borders expeditiously, with certainty and frequency. Especially in today’s fluctuating environment, you need a business partner who can see past the ever-changing and complex immigration rules and regulations and implement creative solutions to meet the needs of your success.
• E-1 (treaty trader)
• E-3 (Australian professionals in specialty occupations)
• H-1B (professionals in specialty occupations)
• H-1B1 (Professional from Chile or Singapore)
• H-1C (registered nurse)
• H-2A (agricultural worker)
• L-1 (intra-company transferee)
• TN (Canadian and Mexican NAFTA professionals)
• AP/EAD (travel and work authorizations)
• EB-1/EB-2/EB-3 (employment based Green Card)
• PERM Labor Certification
Throughout the world, governments are seeking to promote economic development and investment and to create jobs through individual investors and entrepreneurs. The United States is among those governments that are receptive to foreign investment and will provide lawful non-immigrant status or permanent resident status for those who qualify. Whether your goal is to start a new business, purchase an existing business, establish a new office for your foreign business or simply invest in an EB-5 Regional Center, our experienced team, coupled with our vast network of professionals, will ensure your interests and immigration goals are advanced throughout.
• E-2 (treaty investor)
• L-1A New Office Establishment
• EB-5 (direct or regional center investor)
Highly Skilled Immigration
Knowledge is power. Around the globe, governments know that attracting top talents means empowering a nation’s workforce. The United States is among those governments that will grant priority visas to those who are extremely skilled and are able to demonstrate “extraordinary ability” in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. With the ever-changing landscape of immigration policy, your extraordinary ability needs an extraordinary team.
• EB-1A Green Card (extraordinary ability in science, art, education, business, or athletics
• EB-1B Green Card (outstanding researchers and professors)
• EB-2 NIW Green Card (advanced degree holders
benefiting the U.S. national interests)
• O-1 Temporary visa (extraordinary ability in science, art, education, business, or athletics)
• P (certain athletes and entertainers)
Personal & Family Immigration
Respect for the right to universal freedom of travel and the vital importance of family reunification is a recognized reason for immigration lawmaking. Whether you are visiting the U.S. for school, for business, for sightseeing, or for living closer to the ones you love, there is a visa category for you. Let us help you to find the right path to America for you and your loved ones.
• B-1/B-2 (tourist/business visitor)
• B-1 Nanny Visa
• J -1 Visa (exchange visitor)
• J-1 Waiver
• R-1 (member of religious organization)
• I-130/AOS Green Card Based on Marriage to U.S. Citizen
• I-130/AOS Green Card based on certain family relationship
• K-1 (fiancé(e) visa)
Naturalization / Citizenship
For lawful permanent residents, going through the naturalization process to obtain U.S. citizenship has many benefits, such as register and vote, hold public office, serve on a jury, travel on a U.S. passport, enjoy the protection of the U.S. government while abroad, and sponsor family members for Green Card. The naturalization process has its own challenges, and we are here to help you overcome any obstacles along the way.
• N-400 Naturalization Certification
• N-600 Certificate of Citizenship
The Application Process
The general process flow enables us to take the time to consult with our clients, familiarize each case’s situation, and develop an appropriate strategy. Every case is unique and we will handle your situation with diligence and dedication.